Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
SinusBot Dutch Translation

SinusBot Dutch Translation 1.2

No permission to download
Hello,
My name is Flanders and this is my Translation file of SinusBot. This is made by my very own and the use of the "Vertalen.nu" translation website. All the translations are done by myself and not stolen from anyone/anywhere.
Down below is the description of my pack shown in 2 languages.

Content
Full translation of SinusBot to the dutch language. It cost me 2-3 hours to translate everything and have looked over it a few times to look for mistakes.

How to install
  • Download the nl.json in the right top corner
  • Open your directory and look where you installed your Sinusbot (Most of the time this is C:\ProgramFiles (x86)\...)
  • Within your Sinusbot folder you go to "data" and then "locales" and drop the json file.
  • Restart your Sinusbot (if necessary) and go to "Settings" and then "Personal settings" and there you can change your language settings to Dutch.
Additional information
If you find any spelling mistakes or other issues please send me a message on these forums or to my e-mail: [email protected]
Spelling mistakes like use of ë or é are needed because they won't be recognized by SinusBot as a letter but a '?' instead.

Credits to:

Flanders (Creator)

Inhoud
Volledige vertaling van SinusBot naar de Nederlandse taal. Het koste me ongeveer een 2-3 uurtjes om te vertalen en heb het een paar keer na gekeken om fouten te kunnen corrigeren

Installatie
  • Download het nl.json bestand in de hoek rechtsboven
  • Open je verkenner en zoek waar je Sinusbot hebt geinstalleerd (Vaak is dit in C:\ProgramFiles (x86)\...)
  • In je map van Sinusbot ga je naar "data" en dan "locales" en je plaatst hierin het json bestand
  • Herstart je Sinusbot (indien nodig) en ga dan naar "Settings" en dan naar "Personal settings", hier kan je je taal instellingen veranderen naar het Nederlands
Extra Informatie
Als je spellingsfouten vind of andere problemen dan stuur me een bericht op deze forums of naar mijn e-mail: [email protected]
Sommige spellingsfouten zoals het gebruik van ë of é zijn expres eringelaten sinds dat SinusBot deze letters niet begrijpt of herkent. In de plaats van deze letters kwam er een '?' te staan.

Met dank aan:

Flanders (Maker)

Thank you for using my language file and enjoy
Author
Flanders
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Latest updates