• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Bot Bootup Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marotheit

Let me start off by saying Hello!

Bot Hosting System: Windows 8.1

Recently, I took the time to try and install "youtube-dl" and after that, my server didn't boot up properly. It should be mentioned that I restarted multiple times and it still worked at this time. After I was successful, the server had issues loading. The last thing I see is "radio imported" and I am led to assume that it's the actual loading of the TeamSpeak 3 Client that is the issue, but I can load it myself just fine (the bots cannot however). I'll post my config file in a moment. Thank you all for helping in advance.

Marotheit

I forgot to mention that I reinstalled SinusBot and it still did not work as intended, even with a fresh installation.

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
Hello! :)

Please set the LogLevel to 10 and watch / post the console output.

Marotheit

after multiple boots, the log always results in this:

DAeLhK4.png

Marotheit

My fresh installation ends in the same way, so it shouldn't be with that installation itself. It may be the TeamSpeak itself.

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
But where exactly is the problem? Looks fine so far.

Marotheit

The issue being that the bots, and TeamSpeak itself, never loads up.

GYsBMCa.png

This is immediately after a brand new installation.

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
And you are launching the bot/instance from the webinterface?

Marotheit

I feel silly now. So much work for such a simple problem. My apologizes. I do want to say I love the tool while I have your attention.

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
Hehe, no worries :) Have fun with the bot!

Status
Not open for further replies.