• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Bot Name and Dynamic Stream Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcinEU

Hi!
I have the following 2 questions:
1. How to change the name of the bot on ts3 from "TS3SB-Demobot" to something else?
2. I called my radio stream "RMF MAXXX" and when I use "!playing" command it shows "RMF MAXXX". Is there any chance to change this to e.g. radio informations (that are shown in the webinterface but not on ts3)?

Am4n

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
6e1e3ef7cd.jpg

MarcinEU

Actually, my "Instance Settings" look more like this and I have no "Nickname of the client" field :( Any other advice?

b425da173cdc2.png

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
You have an older version - "Name of the Bot" is what you have to change.

MarcinEU

I added a name in this field and even restarted the bot but the bot name is still "TS3SB-Demobot". Do I have to download and install newer version? (I think I've installed 0.9.8 if I remember properly, Debian 8 Jessie)

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
And you scrolled down and saved the settings?

MarcinEU

Yeah. I saw "Your setting are aplied" but nothing changed. You meant that I have an older version, so how to get the latest? Or how to bypass the inaccessibility of "Nickname of the client" field?

Status
Not open for further replies.