• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Feature Channel Description & vars Defaults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sync667

Insider
Insider
Hello,

I think that possibility of changing channel descriptions will be very nice feature too. As for now i needed it couple of times, but must handle it by PHP Framework.

Big problem is with vars default handling too. We often set placeholder, but scripts began initiation on first run with wrong vars because of no default value so we must set it in code and create mess. It would be great if in plugin vars from config variable we could use something like default value option.

Thanks bye.

Raphraph

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
I think that possibility of changing channel descriptions will be very nice feature too. As for now i needed it couple of times, but must handle it by PHP Framework.
This will be implemented in one of the next Beta Versions.

Big problem is with vars default handling too. We often set placeholder, but scripts began initiation on first run with wrong vars because of no default value so we must set it in code and create mess. It would be great if in plugin vars from config variable we could use something like default value option.
You can just check if the variable has been set or not... That's not a big problem I think. If the variable is undefined, then take a default value

sync667

Insider
Insider
That's great.

Yea, but i have to use more lines of code to achieve that then just type "default: false" in vars of plugin. I have to if check it defined and then in this if set that.

Raphraph

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Yea, but i have to use more lines of code to achieve that then just type "default: false" in vars of plugin. I have to if check it defined and then in this if set that.
Yes currently you have to do so...

sync667

Insider
Insider
So like i said it would be nice if it will be implemented in engine code so we have less mess in our js. Because for now we can't split our scripts in many files :(

sync667

Insider
Insider
*NEW*

I think i should create new thread for that so i will write it here.

It would be great to get more client information like if is he away or no.

Status
Not open for further replies.