• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN client.setChannelGroup()?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurken2108

Hello,

I saw no 'setChannelGroup()' Method in the documentation, so I think there is no equally method implemented yet.
It would be great to have a method for the Channel Group to develop new cooler scripts .

Cheers .

mxschmitt

Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
In the 0.9.15 was a new script engine added.
Changelog:
  • introducing the new Scripting API - this one should be much easier to handle than the old one - I'm looking forward to see what you'll use it for!
Code:
 addToServerGroup(group)  adds a client to a specific ServerGroup

The "old" one which is outdated, will never be supported :)

Gurken2108

In the 0.9.15 was a new script engine added.
Changelog:
  • introducing the new Scripting API - this one should be much easier to handle than the old one - I'm looking forward to see what you'll use it for!
Code:
 addToServerGroup(group)  adds a client to a specific ServerGroup

The "old" one which is outdated, will never be supported :)
Hey thanks for your answer I know that there is a add to Server Group function but I need to add a client to a channel group .
I noticed that that I wrote client instead of channel :D Was to early in the morning . . .

mxschmitt

Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Oh, for that you need to wait a bit. It will be integrated soon :)

Mezir

Also I am waiting for the function to add customers to the channel. We know when it will be?

Status
Not open for further replies.