• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

corrupted download?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fdeg

Hello!

I was just trying to check how SinusBot works, but after download it cant install because of errors (checked with 7zip also shows errors).

Tried on two PCs Win7 and Win8.1. Different browsers... What to do?

Thanks in advance!

Raphraph

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Hello,

I can't help you if you don't show me the error! :)

Some questions:
1. Do you have a x64 Windows?
2. Is the Problem, that you cannot get the files out of the archiv?

fdeg

2. Is the Problem, that you cannot get the files out of the archiv?

Ok. Got it!

That was (I think) some permissions problem! When I installed it into default directory (eg not Program Files) it went like a charm.

Sorry for bothering :)

I hope my problems will end at this point ;)

Raphraph

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
I never tried to install the Bot in the Program Files... So I cannot really help you :)
But, if it's working outside of these directories, it should not be a big problem, is it?

fdeg

I never tried to install the Bot in the Program Files... So I cannot really help you :)
But, if it's working outside of these directories, it should not be a big problem, is it?

No! Its not a problem :)

Got to search forums for sound quality (now i try it on localhost and is some choppy), but for now no problems for me.

Thanks for your kindness!

Status
Not open for further replies.