• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Couple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Donor
is awesome!
I have the bot downloaded and installed on my server with the youtube-dl.exe as well.

After naming the bot when it auto joined my ts it will not auto join now since renaming the bot.

I get these errors in ts when I manually join:
bXMh2Rd.png

I also have no idea what the username/email and password is for the web cp

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
You can safely ignore those messages - those will be removed in a future update.

[faq=2][/faq]

Chris

Donor
is awesome!
Got it working, not sure why but sometimes the stream gets a little wonky (little skips or artifacts in the audio)
Not sure if it is the sinusbot audio playback/capture device, youtube, or what :/

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
That has been fixed in the recent beta versions of 0.9.9.

Chris

Donor
is awesome!
That has been fixed in the recent beta versions of 0.9.9.
I think I got it fixed by doing what was in the FAQ also. Thanks!
Also one last question, when you upload files where are they saved? I cannot seem to find that directory.

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
./data/files - but they're not named like normal files anymore - so you cannot simply copy anything in or out.

Chris

Donor
is awesome!
./data/files - but they're not named like normal files anymore - so you cannot simply copy anything in or out.
gotcha, I am running on a Windows server btw but I did find that.

Any thoughts on supporting soundcloud?

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
External services are only supported through youtube-dl right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.