• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Custom String Commands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolguy3289

Donor
is awesome!
In the bot settings, You have the option to set a custom string to announce when a new song plays. So far I have learned %s = Song, %a = Artist %t = Title. But I Waned to know if someone knows ALL Strings for this, or if people knew a few and posted, and other people knew a few more and posted, that would be fine, but my goal is to compile a complete list of the % commands for the custom string. The One I am looking for specifically is how to show the Station description in the string as well as the Song. Thanks in advance for anyone that replies!

-Coolguy3289 (a.k.a DJ|Coolguy)

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
That's currently all there is. However, it should be relatively simple to replace the internal announce function by a script in the new beta. I'll look into that once I find some time and it gets a little colder around here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.