Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN DE/ENG Discord Nachricht in Abhängigkeit von empfangener TS Nachricht senden / Send Discord message depending on received TS message

MeloneXD

Schönen guten Abend,

ich habe seit kurzem einen Sinusbot über Debian 9 laufen und habe großen Spaß daran.
Nun aber zur Anwendungssituation im Bereich Support:

Bisher wird beim betreten des Wartebereichs im TS eine Nachricht abgespielt, in der erläutert wird, wie bei welchem Anliegen reagiert werden soll.
Gleichzeitig erhält der User beim betreten des (Support)Channels im TS eine Message, er soll enweder mit 1 2 oder 3 auf die Nachricht antworten je nach seinem anliegen. In Abhängigkeit dazu welche Zahl gewählt wird, wird dann ein eine bestimmte Person angeschrieben.
Ich würde dies gern auf DC erweitern:
Das also in Abhänigkeit der TS Nachricht des Usern ein Supporter oder eine Servergruppe in einem Channel auf DC in einem Channel gepingt wird.
Wichtig ist, dass eine bestimmte Person/Discordrolle gepingt wird. Dies ist momentan soweit ich weiß mit den aktuellen Scripts noch nicht möglich.

Da meine Kenntnisse doch eher beschränkt sind, würde ich mich über eine Hilfestellung freuen, wie man so etwas umsetzen kann oder ein bestehendes SCript erweitern kann.

Beste Grüße
Marlon

ENG
Good evening

I recently started running a Sinusbot on Debian 9 and have a lot of fun with it.
But now to the application situation in the support area:

So far, when entering the waiting area in the TS, a track is played in which it is explained how to respond to which request.

At the same time, when entering the (support) channel in the TS, the user receives a message that he or she should answer the message with either 1, 2 or 3, depending on his concern. Depending on which number is chosen, a specific person is then written to.

I would like to extend this to DC:
Depending on the user's TS message, a supporter or a server group in a channel on DC shoud become pinged in a channel.

It is important that a specific person / discord role is pinged. As far as I know, this is currently not possible with the current scripts.

Since my knowledge is rather limited, I would be happy to receive help on how to implement something like this or how to expand an existing script.

Best regards

Marlon