• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Donators-Status

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
Since I get this asked a lot, I wanted to clarify some things about donating to this project:

When donating, you primarily support this project without wanting anything in return but the warm and cozy feeling you get from showing appreciation for someone else's hard work. For me it shows that you think I'm on the right track and that you care about the future of this project and the time I spend maintaining and optimizing it.

However: since the bot (or better: the extended licenses that go further than the free version) won't become available for sale anytime before version 1.0 will be released (still, no ETA on that - it's done when it's done), I want to thank the people that spend the effort of showing their gratitude prior to public availability and invite them to the exclusive donators group on the forum.
That status will sometimes grant pre-access to new alpha and beta versions, including access to some of the features that the paid version will receive later on (like more instances, new scripts and so on).

But: please do not confuse a donation with a sale. There is absolutely no guarantee for anything and availability of the aforementioned "benefits" might change at my sole discretion (but don't worry either, that's not planned).

Should you have any more questions, feel free to send me a private message and I'm sure we can sort things out.

Thanks for reading and have fun with the bot! :)

--- GERMAN ---

Weil ich wirklich oft danach gefragt werde, was es bringt, hier zu spenden, gibt's hier jetzt eine kleine Erklärung dazu:

Wenn jemand eine Spende für das Projekt abgibt, geht's in erster Linie darum, das Projekt zu unterstützen, ohne eine Gegenleistung zu erwarten - abgesehen von dem tollen Gefühl, dass man die harte Arbeit eines anderen Menschen damit gewürdigt hat. Mir zeigt es, dass ich auf dem richtigen Weg bin und dass euch etwas an der Zukunft des Projekts und der Zeit, die ich in das Projekt investiere liegt.

Wie auch immer: da der Bot (oder besser gesagt: die erweiterte Lizenz) nicht vor der Version 1.0 (und dazu gibt es nach wie vor kein Datum) zum Kauf angeboten wird, will ich den Leuten danken, die sich die Mühe gemacht haben, den Bot auch vorher schon zu unterstützen und lade sie in die exklusive Donators-Gruppe im Forum hier ein.
Als Mitglied der Gruppe gibt es ab und an früheren Zugriff auf neue Alpha- und Betaversionen sowie einige Features, die es später in der Kaufversion geben wird (wie z.B. mehr Instanzen, neue Scripts und dergleichen).

Aber: bitte verwechselt eine Spende nicht mit einem Kauf. Es gibt keine Garantie für etwas und die Verfügbarkeit der oben genannten Vorteile kann sich jederzeit ändern (auch wenn das bisher nicht geplant ist).

Wenn es noch weitere Fragen zum Thema gibt, schreibt mir bitte eine private Nachricht hier im Forum - ich bin sicher, dass wir eine Lösung finden werden.

Vielen Dank fürs Lesen und viel Spaß mit dem Bot! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.