• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Dutch Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I installed your sinusbot yesterday and I have to say I really like it. Good job on this!
I searched on the forums if any translations where already made, but only found the german one on github. I would like to help you out just to support the software so I made a dutch translation. If you like to use it here is the link:
http://git.cryptic-coding.net/cryptic-designs/ts3soundboard/raw/master/locales-nl_NL

Thanks for the software!
Cheers

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
Dank u wel ;)

I'd like to add that to the bot, but I still need to write down a contributors agreement that you'd have to sign before I can include it. Damn, I hate such bureaucracy :)

There aren't other translations, yet. And I fear that there have been a few terms updated or added since the last time I updated that file on Github. I'll update soon and highlight the changes then.

Again, thank you very much!

Haha geen probleem!

Allright no problem, I would love to help out with these kind of things. If you could throw an update somewhere when you changed that language file that would be helpfull, so I know I need to check the new file.

If any other help needed I would be grateful to support.

Status
Not open for further replies.