• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Feature Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raphraph

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
I have a little list with some feature requests and ideas I have...
So I thought, it would be great to post this list here, so everybody can see it and comment a little bit :)

"playing" icon to recognize from where a song is played
Add a "playing" icon / animation to the playlist from where the song is played, so you can easily locate it.

be able to filter / search just for a specific type
Add a filter or extend the search function to be able to search for folders, links, music-files or even for empty tags (such as the artist-tag)... I don't know if tis is really usefull, so please comment :)

!radio command
Be able to play a radio station with just a command!
Such like: !radio Blabla

adding new radio stations
Be able to add other radio stations to the existing list, because it's not really funny to add them manually ;) (Even if you can use the URL functionallity)

"Bulk Mode" working otherwise with the queue-section....
For now, if the "Bulk Mode" is enabled and you select more than one song, it returns an information when you try to move all these into the queue... It says: "Added only the first track of your selection to the queue." ... But why? I would like to be able to add more than one song to the queue :)

I hope you like these ideas!

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
Yup, good ideas - will try to implement those with time. The playlist-indicator will probably be the first thing I'll add.

I'll think about the queue issue - I thought it would be better not to allow people to bulk-queue stuff when others are not allowed to edit the whole queue themselves. That makes it a little harder for one person to "spam" the queue.
The whole queue implementation will be worked on sooner or later, making it a bit more fair when more than one person is using it.

Raphraph

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Great :)

I never thought of it with more than 1 user :D (I test the bot alone...) So now, it has become more clear why you implemented that featuer!

Status
Not open for further replies.