• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Winner [FR] Epicube

Status
Not open for further replies.

PunKeel

Donor
is awesome!
Insider
1500x500

Epicube
Hi, I work for Epicube, the first French Minecraft Server and we have a TS3 server living at ts.epicube.fr.

Some stats, because stats are cool!
- Minecraft players: 563,122. That's a bunch, and we are proud of it! 10k slots with (right now) 7.8k players
- Website users: 107,981 We are a community. We're maybe not a clan/guild, but our users are.
And finally what matters:
- TeamSpeak users: 18,889. Yes, nearly 20k persons came to discuss, play ...
- Online TeamSpeak users: 369 / 512. That's more than the 40 online users required :) [ts3index.com]

Our members need:
As plug.dj is dead now, our members have no way to listen to music "together" and asked us to add musical bots. That's great, but being limited to 2 instances is a problem ... we offer this service but our members don't have the same tastes.

What we want to do:
Well, you asked for craziness and we'll react accordingly.
- Music bots are great but people get bored. So we'll let our users add their own musics (with Youtube links) and vote for their favorite ones. Or maybe reproduce the Woot/Meh system (Hi, plug.dj !)
- Music is great and thanks to radio/bots you might even discover great musics. The bot tells the users what music is currently playing, but meh. Where's the fun ?! Can't people guess what the musics are ?
- Karaoke. What more is there to say ?
- Maybe ... but that's a crazy idea (and might be harder than the others) ... Having one bot per "channel" for fee (configurable per user). Yeah, we're crazy. :D
- Maybe ... Not a music bot (meh.) but a bot to help people ?

Well, I think that's all. We would really appreciate being able to create more bots ! <3

Thanks in advance,
PunKeel

Raphraph

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
So... :D
As you already sayed, you are not a clan/guild so I will try to talk to you during the day on your TS Server :) I already talked to one of your Moderators ( xPxeL ) and he said that you are currntly sleeping ^^ So I will come again in a few hours !
I think we can discuss this, and even find a great solution ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.