Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

{FR} Traduction de Sinusbot complète // Full translation of Sinusbot

Dave

Contributor
france1-300x252.jpg

Version FR :
Bonjour à tous,

Après 8 heures de travail et de vérifications de fautes je vous présente maintenant la version française de la traduction de Sinusbot.

Comment l'installer ?

Et bien il faut télécharger le fr.json disponible ici

Puis vous rendre grâce à votre client FTP ou votre explorateur directement dans le dossier '/sinusbot/data/locales/' et de déplacer le fichier fr.json directement dedans.

Puis après vous rendre sur votre panel web Sinusbot et de vous rendre dans les paramètres et changer la langue en 'French'.

Et voilà :)

EN Version :
Hello world,

With more than 8 hours of work and verifications I present the full version of the FR translation for Sinusbot.

How to install ?

Just download the fr.json here

Then with your FTP client, go into '/sinusbot/data/locales/' then transfert the fr.json file into it.

Then go to your web panel of Sinusbot, go in settings and change the language into 'French'.

Done :)

Thank you guys for this awesome bot !

Niggolo

Helping Hand
You should add this to resources/language too, it is the official place for translation, so it won't be lost and easy to find :)

Heeks

Bonsoir, j'ai corrigé quelques fautes et quelques coquilles, j'hésite à poster dans ressources/languages ou à te filer le .json Dave.
Dis moi ce que tu en penses

I've just edited the localization and i don't know if i have to post it in resources/languages or if Dave is able to edit his Fr.json, just let me know the best way to have an updated file.

Dave

Contributor
Bonsoir, j'ai corrigé quelques fautes et quelques coquilles, j'hésite à poster dans ressources/languages ou à te filer le .json Dave.
Dis moi ce que tu en penses

I've just edited the localization and i don't know if i have to post it in resources/languages or if Dave is able to edit his Fr.json, just let me know the best way to have an updated file.
Premièrement merci beaucoup @Heeks , merci de me l'envoyé par message privé et après vérification je mettrais à jour la ressource en laissant un petit crédit.