Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

French Translation ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankky69

Hi, first of all sorry if i'm not a the right place.

I'm gonna propose you to translate your bot in french i you want, i am good enought to translate the interface and the full word you need to add :)

Descriptions ...
Functions...
Commands...
etc.
i can give you translated tutos for french users
i can support french users to with install for windows (i never used linux from now)
please feel free to let me know if u want this help :)

I'm from Quebec,Canada my mother tongue is french and i can sepeak and read easyly in english together :)

Have a good, Day or night evening or morning to all peoples who read this post.

Raphraph

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
So in the first case, this is almost the right place, so I will let this thread here :)
And to come to your french translation: many people have already offered their translation skills, but for now there isn't really a complete file with all messages which should be translated... :p So please wait for a complete list, and then we will accept your help!
And to be honnest, there is already an active guy who speaks french:p It's meeee (Maaario :') ) ! But rather be to, than alone :D

FRENCH:
Comme tu sais lire parfaitement l'anglais, je ne vais pas tout retraduire en français :D

Status
Not open for further replies.