Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

HELP My music bot leave my teamspeak

Ottoto

My music bot leaves the ts when I close SSH session, can you help me? every time I want to put it to ts I have to rerun the commands

Runningcore

Contributor
We need definitely more information here.
Which OS, What bot version, Are you using systemd, how you starting the bot?

Runningcore

Contributor
so you running your sinusbot in a screen which is running and not opened when you closing your SSH session and it still is closing when you close your SSH session? o_O so maybe give me some more hints what are you doing exactly since the script is more like a installation script then actually for handling the process to have it running in background.

Ottoto

When i close puTTY my musicbot goes out automatically
I do not understand why, but every time I want to put it in, I have to execute the last commands, and I really wish I did not have to execute them every day

Runningcore

Contributor
So you not having really good understanding of how screen and a SSH session really works?

You could use a command like screen -AmdS sinusbotscreen ./sinusbot in your sinusbot directory with the user for the bot.
Otherwise it might be recommended to use a systemd script.

If you are not so good in point of server / linux knowledge it might useful to just the Sinusbot Installer Script instead of messing around on your own if you are not exactly sure what you even doing...

Sinusbot also got a wiki which got information about installation and systemd..