• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not very good with creating script is so wanted to know if you have to make a script que shows the number of users on a banner in teamspeak . Some Time Ago I saw a banner on the teamspeak showing the number of users , channels, all connected . I asked the owner of teamspeak he Told Me That Is the bot script

Patschi

Head of troll department / Xuxe dominator
Tier III
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Insider
Asking someone to develop a script for you isn't the justification for "screaming" in the topic title as well as writing your whole text in bold. When you create any topic, please choose MEANINGFUL topic titles.

However... Regarding your question: I don't think, that this is completely a Sinusbot script. I'm not aware that JavaScript can dynamically create images to set this as the TeamSpeak server banner. The scripts engine isn't that powerful (yet). This may be a combination out of any Sinusbot script for retrieving the user count and a other part for creating the image. I don't know how the guy developed it, there are many different ways to achieve something like that. I would create it using PHP and the TeamSpeak PHP library to get the server data, create the image and set the image on the TeamSpeak server.

Status
Not open for further replies.