Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN I am looking for a script Complaints-Ban

Mr_MazAXaka

Helping Hand
I am looking for a script in which people can complain about the user during the absence of the server administration and the person, upon receiving a certain number of complaints, will be banned for a specified period.

Relentless

Contributor
You can set this up with internal methods of TeamSpeak. There is an option when you rightclick a client to file a complaint. It's called "Make a Complaint".
Anyone with permissions can see the complaints under the tab "Tools".
In the server settings, you can set up after how many complaints a client should get a ban and for how long.

DrWarpMan

Contributor
Insider
I am looking for a script in which people can complain about the user during the absence of the server administration and the person, upon receiving a certain number of complaints, will be banned for a specified period.
I would never recommend to do that! People can abuse it, unless you add a permission requirement (that only clients with group X can make a complaint, or something like that). Otherwise people can just change IP, UID and they can spam the complaints and get someone banned without a reason.