• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN Needed Scripts

Leutech

Greetings all sinusbot members and developers.

I need 2 scripts with special functions.

The 1st script is a twitch status checker.
He check the online users on ts if they are on twitch streaming. But they need to be in a specified group and all needed data such like twitchname, client uid, client name and last ip should be stored on a database. And if a client with the specified server group is streaming on twitch he will get another server group that i set in the config and the script should send a server message that i can configure over the webinterface.

The 2nd script should be a support script with a very special function.
The script should do the following things:
1. I can open and close the support waitingroom with command
2. the command should be accessable from certain servergroups and/or client uids
3. If a normal client joins the support channel the script should send a message to all the lowest team member that are online. So i mean if a supporter and moderator is online the bot should first inform all supporters and if no supporter are online or are they in a configured afk channel the bot should inform the next higher team member.

These are the 2 scripts that i need.

I hope somebody can help me with these scripts.

TwentyFour

BinusSot Junkie
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
But they need to be in a specified group and all needed data such like twitchname, client uid, client name and last ip should be stored on a database.
Since the two bold settings need to be enterered manually in the settings in the first place, I am wondering why do they need to be in a group?
Wouldn't like an individual toggle in the settings fulfill the same purpose?

That "storing data feature" is actually in no way tied to the twitch status function, rather a 3rd script ... or would you rather have like a "BigBrotherIsLoggingYou" server group, which saves names and IP to each UUID?
Database means like something externally as MySQL or just stored internally?

Leutech

Since the two bold settings need to be enterered manually in the settings in the first place, I am wondering why do they need to be in a group?
Wouldn't like an individual toggle in the settings fulfill the same purpose?

No they will be added to the database over a command that the user send to the bot and only clients with the specified group (will be set in der config manually)

And the database should be external (mysql [mariadb]).

paxzr

Ist das noch aktuell? Wenn ja melde dich mal.
I was assuming you are german Thats Why i switched but if Not : it is still relevant?