• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Noise issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, great plugin. I wish there was a USA version of the Paypal donate button.

The plugin works like I expect it to except I am having an issue with weird noises getting transmitted. Whenever I move my mouse there is a high pitched whine sound that I can't hear on my own client, but people I am in the channel with can hear. I tested it with a second computer on my local network as well. It isn't super loud and it will go away if I am talking or playing a sound file through the plugin. It will come back again as soon as I stop talking or the sound file that I play completes.

I also noticed that my talk indicator in the teamspeak interface is always on like I am transmitting even when I have my mic muted (my mic has a physical mute button) and I am not playing any sounds. I don't experience this when I have the "send audio" setting unchecked in the soundboard configuration.

I am using the latest stable version 3.0.19 Teamspeak and the latest 64 bit version of the plugin on Windows 7. I have an ASUS motherboard with onboard Realtek High Definition audio.

Hi Nursultan Tulyakbay,

I was having some issue with the talk indicator always on, transmitting a buzz after I had played music and stopped it.
What I did to fix it:
Go to settings->Options->Capture
In there, under Advanced options, make sure "Automatic voice gain control" is NOT checked.

Hope I helped,
-Square Play'n

Status
Not open for further replies.