• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Solved Not loading Scripts properly

Status
Not open for further replies.

manuelgu

Hello,

I've just updated to sinusbot-0.9.9-a897ff9 to try the new script feature. The update worked fine, all the scripts in the scripts/ folder were created and the bot was running. I removed all the scripts and downloaded the !come script (https://bitbucket.org/snippets/Xuxe/pRyEq) as I really like this idea. I completly restarted the Bot, though I can't use the !come command.
I added my Client ID in the Webinterface and restarted afterwards again. When I type something in private chat, the following comes up:

Code:
2015-09-15 19:30:08.158179|INFO    |ClientUI      |  1| Ignored text message by manuelgu: !come
2015/09/15 19:30:08 c72c152a 3b3a9399 INFO   CHAT 1 [admin @ manuelgu] < !come > / NOTFOUND/NOPRIV

When editing the scripts' config in the webinterface, the following messages come up in console
Code:
2015/09/15 19:29:23 c72c152a 3b3a9399 INFO   Loading script come

Am I doing something wrong or is this considered as a bug?

Thanks in advance.

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
Those ignored lines can be ignored :) I'd advise plugin authors to use a dot like .come for commands as that will not interfere with the core commands.

What did you use as your clientId? You need to use the one that you can see in your identity settings as "unique id".

manuelgu

Those ignored lines can be ignored :) I'd advise plugin authors to use a dot like .come for commands as that will not interfere with the core commands.

What did you use as your clientId? You need to use the one that you can see in your identity settings as "unique id".

Client ID (Ctrl + I) is vPsZHzdi4zQLfOPSZquL8cQInWg=

I've also tried to drag in dev.js again. There is also no feedback whatsoever when typing in one of the commands. The log though says that both scripts have been loaded..

Changed the command from !come to .come now, still doesnt work. Looks like the script isn't even getting loaded since I added a lot of debug messages in between and noone got called.. Any ideas?

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
I just uploaded a new beta - there was a bug in the scripting engine that rendered all scripts unusable. Sorry for the inconvenience :/

Status
Not open for further replies.