• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Old Version

koushik4013369

i have my ts3 3.0.13.8 server hosted on AWS ec2 on linux (debian-stretch-hvm-x86_64-gp2-2019-01-14-59254 )
is there anyway i can get sinusbot in this server with same kinda linux (debian-stretch-hvm-x86_64-gp2-2019-01-14-59254 )
i and most of my friends use tse 3.1.10 QT 5.6.2
PS- i tryed once with ts3 3.0.19.4 with current sinusbot version but the bot come to server with mic disable

olokos

Insider
Insider
Why on earth are you using so ancient client and server versions?
Update everything or expect nothing to work.
Tell your friends to also udpate their clients

Your server is running version from 19 july 2017
Your friends use client version from 09 Jun 2018
You tried once with client from 18 Jul 2016

As a server admin who keeps everything updated, even if its not stable - this is a blasphemy what you're trying to do here.

TwentyFour

BinusSot Junkie
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
Why on earth are you using so ancient client and server versions?
Well, obviously cracked server licenses... 🙈
Or a very masochistic desire of getting his server exploited by security vulnerabilities. 🤷‍♂️

In neither case we can provide assistance here.

TwentyFour

BinusSot Junkie
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
so if i do that is there any way old client can connect to it
As you can read below, this TS server version requires client 3.3.0. The current SinusBot version needs that as well to work properly.

Meaning:
SinusBot -> TS-client 3.3.0 or greater -> TS-server 3.10.0 or greater
## Server Release 3.10.0 6 November 2019

### Important
- TeamSpeak Client 3.3.0 or later is needed to connect to this and upcoming server
releases.
But there is good news: These other people can upgrade their clients as well.