• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Feature Playlist user only or block other playlist from user to other users

yes or no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

penalte

Please can you make playlist for user edit only, the user that created the playlist can add music but other dont, but all playlist can be played by all users, because any user who can login can add music to any playlist and that is wrong please can you make it. thank you very much for this amazing software.

can you make "change password" for the login user in the personal settings, because if the user wants to chage his password he needs to talk to me because im the admin and the users dont.

Sorry about my english, I´m portuguese.

Thanks.

penalte

ok thanks, but i dont have that feature????
i have beta and i install it yesterday, how can i update??

penalte

i have done some test, has i can see when edit playlist is activated the user can edit all playlists and it shoud be edit only playlist that the user created only.
when the user creates a playlist it shoud be binded to that user and him only can add music to it. and it would be awsome when creating a user, the sinusbot creat a folder in all music with the user name just to be more organized,

all users can see all musics and all playlists but playlist are binded to the user who creates it, that is a very good feature to be implemated.

sorry about my english, I´m Portuguese.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.