• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Feature Rank/user Priority

Status
Not open for further replies.

zacy5000

Feature Description
A good feature for Sinus Bot would be have the user accounts (that are binded to identifies or Teamspeak ranks) to be able to prioritize which rank that person has. That probably didn't make sense so I'll explain in an example.
My server has a member rank which most people have which gives people basic control over the bot to play Youtube videos. All admins, moderators, and even me the owner has the member rank. Admins have more control over the bot such as stopping and volume controls. If an admin says "!volume 15" then the bot sometimes does not follow the command since it thinks the user is a member. Sometimes it works because it has the admin rank. The problem with this is it is quite random of detecting the users rank.

Here's an example from a screenshot of the logs:
9CKL3XL.png

As you can see, sometimes it knows I have the admin rank so I can run the command, and sometimes it does not. This is because I have the admin rank and the member rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.