• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN [Request] Anti Spam Channel

GuepardHD

Hello, I have an idea for a script that would be an anti spam channel to prevent a player from having fun at spam Channel 1, Channel 2 for 4 to 5 times like that for nothing like that the script will check only when the player has changed in less than 1 second 3 channels that the kicker reason: "Forbidden from spam channel" if someone could create this script and share it that would be nice Thanks.

Relentless

Contributor
The explanation is very complicated to understand. Therefor, I doubt anyone will help with that.
Could you try giving a better explanation and an explicit example how the script should operate?

Do you want a script that prevents clients from channel-hopping or what's the request?

GuepardHD

The explanation is very complicated to understand. Therefor, I doubt anyone will help with that.
Could you try giving a better explanation and an explicit example how the script should operate?

Do you want a script that prevents clients from channel-hopping or what's the request?
no i have a teamspeak server and there are defeats players who have fun spamming channels and so i want to avoid that.

Relentless

Contributor
The bot can only react to messages that are sent in a channel, if it's actually in that channel.

Relentless

Contributor
As I said, your explanation isn't very good to understand so I am just asking what exactly you want.
Since I can clearly see, you aren't open for any discussion and just act rude instead, I will now just quit answering.