• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN [Request] Close Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Guys,
i am not very fit by using javascript but: I need a litte but working Plugin which schould be able to "Close" a Channel after a defined Time and Open it to another. Like: Support ends 11pm and starts 1pm the next day, in this time everyone is able to join the Support-Request Channels. After this time the max Client should set to 0 or the channel should become password protected or the user should be moved out of the channel and should get a message...

Is this possible?

kanalumaddela

Insider
Insider
By the way you described it I believe this is possible. I've seen scripts that are able to show the time using multiple spacers and there is also a script that allows channels to be created and passwords can be added on later so the script would do something like this?:
  • Check the current time and check whether it is in the condition of set time zone (11pm - 1pm)
  • If the it matches that condition the channels are open meaning there is no password and the channel could say [OPEN] in front of the name
  • If it doesn't match the condition, the channel is passworded to prevent people from joining and there is a [CLOSED] tag in front of the name
I myself haven't gotten involved or tried scripting for the bot, but I'm almost positive it is possible with the current tools

sync667

Insider
Insider
I will code this in my multifunction script bot :) It's quite simple, you will have setting with channels comma separated and closed TAG translation.

Status
Not open for further replies.