Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN [Request] Donation Rank Panel | User Icon assign panel.

Dimarzio

Donor
is awesome!
Hello this is my second request and i hope you guys like it.

I got a basic idea for a script maybe will be useful for big servers for example in my case i have a Teamspeak Server with 200 users daily, and sometimes users make donations and they ask for example a Online panel where they can pay or make their donation and the staff can confirm the payment and automatic add the icon to the user.

That was the basic concept but i got like a Version 2.0 make a User panel, the user should register in the bot and when he make a donation the admin must confirm a kind of tokens or virtual money, so the user can add the icons that he donate for.

I try to explain the best i can im from mexico but the only example i have is about Minecraft servers that they use a plugin named Buycraft something like that.