• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN [Request] Private message with lua

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raphraph

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Currently I think it's not possible because the API used by @Xuxe in his "Hotkey project" is not able to send a chat message...
At least, it's what I know.

Niggolo

Helping Hand
There is some other way for use the !come and !goaway by xuxe with lua script? because i would liek to control the bot without have to open ts

Xuxe

Containerholic
Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
There is some other way for use the !come and !goaway by xuxe with lua script? because i would liek to control the bot without have to open ts

At the moment not, i think currently about to give up the crap with the Desktop Client and write a C++ Plugin for the Client and make use of the Hot Keys with Plugin Commands.
The Desktop Client mostly works, but C# is not the best and i don't like the language, to make it possible to send Commands i need to write a Connection to the TS3 Client aka a Plugin or the bot Self needs a API routine that can send chat commands.

I'll think about something.

Status
Not open for further replies.