• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN [REQUEST]Queue YT Web

Status
Not open for further replies.

CptWindows

Donor
is awesome!
Hey,

it would be cool if someone could create a web interface(without login) where you can Queue Youtube-URLS and also see the Queue(Updated with AJAX etc.?).Im not a web developer so I cant do this >.<

Sorry for my bad english :S

-CptWindows

kanalumaddela

Insider
Insider
This is basically https://www.dubtrack.fm/ but incoporated into the sinusbot. The general of queuing through the PHP API should be possible, but I don't know much about it.

I do in fact really like the idea of being able to see the queue, since unless you have web panel access, you can't see the queue. Although there could also be a command added/script created so when a user types !queuelist it shows obviously a list of queued songs, if any.

Lala Sabathil

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Hey,

it would be cool if someone could create a web interface(without login) where you can Queue Youtube-URLS and also see the Queue(Updated with AJAX etc.?).Im not a web developer so I cant do this >.<

Sorry for my bad english :S

-CptWindows
I like this Idea very much! I dont know how to use the API, im not that great in creating Websites. ^^
This is basically https://www.dubtrack.fm/ but incoporated into the sinusbot. The general of queuing through the PHP API should be possible, but I don't know much about it.

I do in fact really like the idea of being able to see the queue, since unless you have web panel access, you can't see the queue. Although there could also be a command added/script created so when a user types !queuelist it shows obviously a list of queued songs, if any.

I could try it with the Google API for youtube and the sinusbot API :D

Status
Not open for further replies.