• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN Script ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enea Violi

Hello

I'm searching for two different scripts. The first one should be able to give a user a specific group on receival of another group. The second one should make a user only have one group out of a specific group collection, like for example only one csgo rank group. I'm thinking about writing the scripts myself, but before I do that it would just be nice to know it's not just rewriting something that already exists.

Thanks for your help :)

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
I don't think this already exists, but it should be fairly simple to write it yourself. :)
If you're stuck, let us know.

enioli98

Well I actually got a fairly dumb question xD Since I'd like to test the scripts, or also to add them to the bot in general later on, I did put the .js file into the scripts folder of the bot, but it doesn't appear on the webinterface... Am I just incompetent af at this point? And is there some kinda possibility to test the script directly without having to upload it to the server everytime?

enioli98

Well I actually got a fairly dumb question xD Since I'd like to test the scripts, or also to add them to the bot in general later on, I did put the .js file into the scripts folder of the bot, but it doesn't appear on the webinterface... Am I just incompetent af at this point? And is there some kinda possibility to test the script directly without having to upload it to the server everytime?
This is the same user like the one that created the post btw, can't login with Google on my phone for some reason.

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
Did you restart the bot? It will only reload scripts once restarted. If you need an autoreload, that can also be enabled.
But you will always need to upload, otherwise the bot won't know about it :) Most IDEs / editors come with auto-upload via sftp on save functionality, maybe you should look into that.

Status
Not open for further replies.