Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN Script Reqeust track inactivity

Raikon

Hey, idk if something like this already exists, i hope someone can help me here.
i think thats a very simple one. but idk if its realy possible to do it.
I'm looking for a script to track users activity in a special room. lets say i start the script with a command and end it after 2 hours, then i need a output which of the users in the channel was activ the most.

is here someone that can do it for sinusbot?

DrWarpMan

Contributor
Insider
By "activity", do you mean only really being active, or can he be muted, away, deaf or just AFK?

Raikon

Yeah that would be the best, i mean it would be easier to just track the inactiviy, but it would be cooler if there is a way to track only when someone is speaking and dont track mic muted etc.