• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN Script to delete music!

Juuuules

Is it possible to create a script that (with a discord command) removes playing music?

example :

me: /delete
Bot: the current music has just been deleted

if you wonder what it's for, it's just for some stupid music that I added to the bot to be able to delete them more easily (I have 800 songs) here it is

Thank you for your understanding and your help!

Well, without any access to the local sqlite Database I cannot do anything for you.
We must wait, until Sinusbot Devs decide to add anything that can fix that, like sqlite3 library or access to the local sqlite file via api.

Valeriah

Could you make a script to fix the audio problem that there is no discord? I heard that the discord API has changed and that's why this problem is occurring.
Every time the audio stops and when the bot changes channels the audio also stops, it only comes back when it is restarted. I'm looking for someone who can help with this

There is https://forum.sinusbot.com/resources/discord-voice-state.521/, but it is not resolving

Well, without any access to the local sqlite Database I cannot do anything for you.
We must wait, until Sinusbot Devs decide to add anything that can fix that, like sqlite3 library or access to the local sqlite file via api.

Lala Sabathil

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Could you make a script to fix the audio problem that there is no discord? I heard that the discord API has changed and that's why this problem is occurring.
Every time the audio stops and when the bot changes channels the audio also stops, it only comes back when it is restarted. I'm looking for someone who can help with this

There is https://forum.sinusbot.com/resources/discord-voice-state.521/, but it is not resolving
Please don't respond to unrelated threads

You don't need access to the sqlite. You could just use the api to manage the queue

You don't need access to the sqlite. You could just use the api to manage the queue
I don't think he meant to delete from the queue but delete it from the database. You can download files and play them, and as far as I understood he wants to delete the already downloaded music.

Lala Sabathil

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider