• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Bug SFX setting get stuck and added URL titles are not found

Status
Not open for further replies.

yurtesen

Operating System: Linux
SinusBot Version: 0.9.x
TS3 Version: 3.x.x

Problem Description

Problem 1:

I set an uploaded file to have SFX option using TAG editor.

1- It plays so much louder than without SFX setting. Actually I am not sure if volume is doing anything unless it is negative values? I would like to put normal music as loud as well.
2- I have unset SFX setting but it got stuck. It still played loud and over other music.

Problem 2:

I add an URL in All Music section.

1- !search does not find title. I have to go to 'tag editor' and save (even without making any modifications) and then !search starts finding by title.

Note:
Let me know if you need me to test something or collect more info. ( although I check the forum rarely, I will eventually respond :) )

CUBE

Operating System: Linux
SinusBot Version: 0.9.x
TS3 Version: 3.x.x

Problem Description

Problem 1:

I set an uploaded file to have SFX option using TAG editor.

1- It plays so much louder than without SFX setting. Actually I am not sure if volume is doing anything unless it is negative values? I would like to put normal music as loud as well.
2- I have unset SFX setting but it got stuck. It still played loud and over other music.

Problem 2:

I add an URL in All Music section.

1- !search does not find title. I have to go to 'tag editor' and save (even without making any modifications) and then !search starts finding by title.

Note:
Let me know if you need me to test something or collect more info. ( although I check the forum rarely, I will eventually respond :) )

I too am having this problem.. I restarted the server after making changes and still no change in loud volume of sfx files..

CUBE

LOLZ... I simply restarted my computer and it fixed it .. you must have to dump some kind of temp files to delete the setting ...

Status
Not open for further replies.