• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Sinus bot not connecting to cloud server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerieth

Operating System: Windows
SinusBot Version: 0.9.x
TS3 Version: 3.x.x

Problem Description
I am trying to connect to a cloud server teramspeak server. It doesn't seem to want to connect. The oddest thing is that the port I see in the error is not the port I put into the bot. The port should read 1043. I double checked, and that is what it says under Port in the instance set up menu.

Code:
2016-12-26T22:44:23-05:00 TSClient quit.
2016-12-26T22:44:23-05:00 Fail from data reader: EOF
2016-12-26T22:44:23-05:00 Fail from voice reader: EOF
2016-12-26T22:44:22-05:00 New connection status 0; Error 1797
2016-12-26T22:44:22-05:00 The bot could not connect. This might have several reasons: the server doesn't exist at that address, the server password is wrong, the default channel doesn't exist, the bot has been banned, the server is an illegal installation or the password is wrong or the security level of your identity is too low.
2016-12-26T22:44:17-05:00 New connection status 1; Error 0
2016-12-26T22:44:12-05:00 Starting instance ts3server://ca53.ts3.cloud?port=1894&nickname=ZeriethSinusBot&password=&channel=Music&channelpassword=
2016-12-26T22:44:09-05:00 BOT-CONFIG [admin] CHAN CHANPW ANNOUNCE DESCRIPTION ANNOUNCESTR TTSURL CC OK

kanalumaddela

Insider
Insider
Anyone else getting tired of threads?

That provider is blocked by teamspeak itself, so it is impossible for the bot to be able to connect.

Zerieth

How does that work? Everyone else can connect to it just fine. Is there a way to change it so the bot can connect, or do I have to get a different server?

mxschmitt

Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
You have to switch to an official teamspeak server hoster. :)

Zerieth

Yuck. So much for the free option. I still think it's behaving oddly. The port number changes every time I try to online the bot rather than staying at the port I designated.

Xuxe

Containerholic
Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
Yuck. So much for the free option. I still think it's behaving oddly. The port number changes every time I try to online the bot rather than staying at the port I designated.

As every one above say's ts3cloud is a illegal hoster: So no support here!
FREE does not mean it is legal, the required research you have to do by your own to proof that it is a hoster you can trust...
I will update our support term's quickly, future poste's will be ignored and/or deleted at all.

[faq=196][/faq]

// Closed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.