Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Solved Sinusbot stops youtube music after 3/4 minutes

psykodo

Hi, I have a problem that is annoying with my musicbot, it happens that I link from youtube and everything is fine the first 3 to 4 minutes, but then the song stops; try to uninstall and install update the system and nothing ever causes the same error.

Note: The songs are always more than 10 minutes.

Kir-à

Helping Hand
is awesome!
Contributor
Scripts are third party "addons" that the community create and can allow the bot to do cooooool stuff! :)

Just download the script mentioned above and then drag & drop it in the "scripts" folder then restart the bot.

Note: Obviously, they are checked by staff members before.

Everlike

Contributor
At least some users reported this problem.
It only appears if you download large/long songs via the standard downloader. As @Kir-à said, you can use scripts. Or you can download the music on your pc and upload it manually to your vps or wherever your sinusbot is running.

Greetings

irgendwr

no longer active, "retired" staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
// Sorry for necrobumping this thread but many people search for this issue //

Solution:
Add / modify the following in your config.ini, that should help:
Code: