• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Skip song hotkey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

keepsix

hello, I was wondering if there was a way to use the Windows keyboard buttons (the ones for playing/skipping songs) with the bot.. I assume if its possible only I could do it as the admin, running the bot.

My goal is to be able to skip songs with a hotkey without leaving focus of my game/main window.

Xuxe

Containerholic
Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
hello, I was wondering if there was a way to use the Windows keyboard buttons (the ones for playing/skipping songs) with the bot.. I assume if its possible only I could do it as the admin, running the bot.

My goal is to be able to skip songs with a hotkey without leaving focus of my game/main window.

What you mean? On your Desktop self or at the Webinterface?
On the Desktop self the Bot has no Hotkeys with out a extra Program. Some Hotkeys for the Webinterface can be found by Pressing ? in your Webinterface.

keepsix

i would like a way to use a hotkey on desktop, or in a game.... so you say a extra program? do you know what one might work well?

Xuxe

Containerholic
Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
i would like a way to use a hotkey on desktop, or in a game.... so you say a extra program? do you know what one might work well?

Nope, i don't know. Currently you need to write such a program by your self or you buy your bot by ts3index.com they have such a program but only for their bots.
You can use C# or something and the API (https://www.sinusbot.com/api/) from the Sinusbot for such things.

keepsix

well i have no programming knowledge so if any programmer out there could write a script to work with the windows media buttons on windows keyboards That would be Amazing!

*Key feature is you can use the button while in a game. (not focusing on sinusbot)

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
I think you can bind hotkeys to chat-commands that then could be send to the bot inside TS itself. Cannot test right now, though.

Xuxe

Containerholic
Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
Hey, i working on a Little App in C# its almoste done (HotKeys Working), I have to add the Connectionen to the API now ;)
Give me some time, i will release it if it done.

Core Features:
- Start / Stop Playback ( Hotkey )
- Play Prev/Next Track (Hotkey)
- Volume Control

Xuxe

Containerholic
Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
Hehe, i giving a first Preview Screenshot: