• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Soundboard Crashing Teamspeak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foden

I play ARMA III: Life and that requires a mod/teamspeak plugin called TFR (TaskForceRadio). This plugin conflicts with the soundboard after around 10 minutes and crashes teamspeak when you use the radio key (CAPSLOCK) too many times. Is there something you can do to fix this?

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
I don't know that plugin, but I really doubt that there's something I can do. I will do a quick check in the next couple of days, though.
Did you talk to the other guys as well? What was their answer?

Foden

I don't know that plugin, but I really doubt that there's something I can do. I will do a quick check in the next couple of days, though.
Did you talk to the other guys as well? What was their answer?

I haven't yet gotten around to talking to the devs of the TFR Plugin however I feel it may be something to do with the PTT/VOD enabler system with the teamspeak soundboard plugin? Maybe it sends or triggers things to fast for the TFR plugin to keep up?

Status
Not open for further replies.