• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN Suggest SinusConomy Script

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alberto Lara

Contributor
Suggest to create a Economy script.

You win money if you are connect to the ts3 server. or something like this

If i have 100Coins i cant rent a semi permanent channel. or i can buy the permission to change my description or something similar.

If you know minecraft economys plugins, you have a idea.

Thanks.

D

Deleted member 4076

that's a pretty good idea, I think this should be implemented via third party scripts.

sync667

Insider
Insider
Maybe better is by experiences :) So user for actions like join to server, get group etc. get experience. I was thinking to implement this in my script, but is not that easy to do it on this sinusbot version. It can be bugged, because only internal version of sinusbot have fixed important bugs and get improvements.

Am4n

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Maybe better is by experiences :) So user for actions like join to server, get group etc. get experience. I was thinking to implement this in my script, but is not that easy to do it on this sinusbot version. It can be bugged, because only internal version of sinusbot have fixed important bugs and get improvements.
Well actually its the same whether its experience or a currency ^^ but i think the easiest way to do so is make a script which checks once a minute who's online and then edit the description +1

Status
Not open for further replies.