• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN [Support] Script that gives users talk power

Rilvanoman

#stayinghome
Hey I'm trying to make a script that grants users that join the teamspeak channel talk power. But I'm stuck on the part where the bot gives the user the permission

Heres the my code:
Code:
event.on("clientMove", function(data) {
    if(data.toChannel == channelID) {
        if(!findBanList(data.toChannel.description(), "BANNED PLAYERS:").includes(data.client.description())) {
               /* Give the player talk power*/
        }
    }
});
   function findBanList(description, banlistTitle) {
        var banlist = description.indexOf(banlistTitle);
        return description.substring(banlist);
    }

Last edited:

DrWarpMan

Contributor
Insider
I am kinda afraid that there is no way to give client a talk power in Sinusbot now.
(you theoretically could achieve it through query but that is too much complicated for such a small thing)

Rilvanoman

#stayinghome
1 last thing 😂 i can see the the setChannelGroup(client, channelGroup) asks for channelGroup, what would that be if i wanted to give them the Voice group?

Rilvanoman

#stayinghome
When i use backend.getChannelGroups() and backend.getServerGroups(), i only get groups the server owner has made and not the default Voice group :/

EDIT: You can see the hide by hovering over the rank in the Permissions window

Last edited: