Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

[TS3] Error: json: cannot unmarshal number 50

Mosc14

Hi, guys

I'm trying to use a music bot in a TS3 Channel.
I'm able to send commands to the bot, but whenever I try to play a music via youtube-dl, it returns:

❌ Error: json: cannot unmarshal number 50.481 into Go struct field YTDLFormat.abr of type int

Can anybody help?

Mansa

Use these commands using root in your sinusbot directory (should be / opt / sinusbot),

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install python
cd / opt / sinusbot /
curl -L -O https://github.com/ytdl-org/youtube-dl/releases/download/2021.01.16/youtube-dl
chmod a + rx youtube-dl
chown sinusbot: sinusbot youtube-dl

If you followed the installation guide perfectly then copy and paste, if not tweak it for eg the load command.

Edit: the directories have spaces in them, remove them manually

doman991

Helping Hand
Use these commands using root in your sinusbot directory (should be / opt / sinusbot),

If you followed the installation guide perfectly then copy and paste, if not tweak it for eg the load command.

Edit: the directories have spaces in them, remove them manually
Hello,
Do you have any idea why it still doesnt work even after using your solution?

Error message:
Code:
could not decode downloader output: json: cannot unmarshal number 50.235 into Go struct field YTDLFormat.abr of type int

MauriceR

Contributor
Hello,
Do you have any idea why it still doesnt work even after using your solution?

Error message:
Code:
could not decode downloader output: json: cannot unmarshal number 50.235 into Go struct field YTDLFormat.abr of type int
The short term solution described above only worked for a short time.
Currently this fix seems to be working for everyone