• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

[Ubunto] Cannot get Bot To Start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Last month, bot was working fine, then it suddenly stopped playback. Today, I finally found the time to fix it, so I reinitialized my whole server, install ts3 again, and wanted to install this bot again. As soon as I finished installing, I put in the command ./sinusbot but nothing happens.

I have tried the script to install this bot as well, that doesn't work, it gives another kind of error which I have no idea about. I have had to reset my server a couple of times as I have been trying to figure this out.

I read that I need to update it to make it work, I have tried that as well, but it doesn't help. Can someone please break each step down that I need to take? Break it down like you would do to a complete newbie.

Thanks

mxschmitt

Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
That's right, but use that version.
Code:
https://www.sinusbot.com/pre/sinusbot-0.9.12.3-5b7c0cd.tar.bz2

Okay so I am getting stuck unpacking it. It says directory not found which basically means I am screwing up the path. Can you please type out the command?

Okay I saw the other thread in which you were helping that guy out, so I am following the first three commands in your signature now, probably take a while. Will do this last command after that. lets see if that works, thanks a ton for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.