• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Bug Unauthorized

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anto2602

guys i installed sinus bot beta without any problem , after 3 days i tryed i opened the page of the bot and with my credentials it said : Unauthorized
I tryied with :

./sinusbot --pwreset=NEWPASSWORD but it said the same Unauthorized , what i need to do?

mxschmitt

Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Was your password foobar before?

Anto2602

nope it was hello123 but i tryed to restart sinusbot after and before changing password , i tryed to reboot the vps but nothing all times Unathourized

Lewey

nope it was hello123 but i tryed to restart sinusbot after and before changing password , i tryed to reboot the vps but nothing all times Unathourized
i had the same problem all the user accounts deleted, what you need to do is when the bot is started click the icon in system tray and it will take you to the login page and log you in with a temp password, then you need to recreate all the accounts

kanalumaddela

Insider
Insider
i had the same problem all the user accounts deleted, what you need to do is when the bot is started click the icon in system tray and it will take you to the login page and log you in with a temp password, then you need to recreate all the accounts
That won't work, he's running it on linux, that method is for the windows version

Code:
./sinusbot --pwreset=newpassword
This should work, but since you're saying it doesn't, I suggest clearing everything and reinstalling the bot.

Status
Not open for further replies.