Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Upload Album art

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khailz

Donor
is awesome!
Songs that have no album art. I'm not sure how album art is put into a song in the first place but being able to use an uploaded image or from a url would be nice for all those unidentifiable songs.Just a suggestion. Just a feature if album art were to be displayed as an avatar. (If that happened as well)

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
I will try to add that in one of the next versions. BUT: Please tag your files beforehand. That way you don't have to re-tag all the time. Every modern player should support embedded album art that will be automatically recognized by the bot.

Album art as avatar is also planned, yes. However, there's a fix in TS itself that stretches images under certain circumstances. I'll probably wait for them to fix that problem first.

Raphraph

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
To complete this post:

One of the next releases will contain a strong Script-Feature.
A script which downloads the album art of the current track (if it hasn't already one), will be supplied directly with the bot itself. It can then be activated in the settings. More information will follow with the release of the next version.

Status
Not open for further replies.