Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Feature User administrator only one bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

fabio

Hello everyone
I recently installed the Siousbot, but I do not understand how to manage a specific user only a bot and not all.
that is, each user must be an administrator ONLY A BOT and not all.
I hope for your help

Xuxe

Containerholic
Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
If I understand you correctly:

This feature is for the Hoster Version.
You can currently not bind individual bot to a User Account.

Last edited:

Multivitamin

Tier III
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
This feature is for the Hoster Version.
You can currently not bind individual bot to a User Account.

So will this Feature be preserved only for the "Hoster Version" or will it be a feature some time later in the Default "Non Hoster Version" aswell?

Xuxe

Containerholic
Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
At all i can not say exactly.
According to my information only for the Hoster version.

So far is only known that the licensing system will come with a release version (1.0 +). Since there will be even more information.

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
Separating users and instances (but not files) is something that doesn't exist at all right now. But as it would lead to much work it has a pretty low priority right now.
Separating everything (users, instances and files) is something that will exist only in the hosting version.

Status
Not open for further replies.