• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Solved Users limited to specific bots

Status
Not open for further replies.

teamspeakfreak

Hi, I have a suggestion that I think would be very useful.
If users could be limited to what bots they could control, and other they couldn't, that would be very beneficial.
Since there's only two for the free version, I would be fine with this being a premium version only when that comes out.
Thanks for considering my suggestion.

Xuxe

Containerholic
Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
Hey,

On the topic, there were already several posts. This feature is reserved for Hoster version.

Xuxe

Containerholic
Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
Hey,

[faq=24][/faq]

I talking about the Hoster Version, not Premium or something.
The Hoster version is bound to certain conditions. And only for hosters.
And no, we have no information about the Premium version.

teamspeakfreak

So basically I'm gonna have to have this running on multiple servers, or something else ghetto so different users can use different bots... /facepalm

Xuxe

Containerholic
Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
Yes it is a bit confusing, but so is the current state.
Sorry.

Raphraph

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
You have to understand, that the free version of the bot isn't made for business use... It's most for personal use or with friends :)

teamspeakfreak

You have to understand, that the free version of the bot isn't made for business use... It's most for personal use or with friends :)

This isn't for a business, but for a small community, where I want some users to have their own bots, but I don't want them messing with other people's bots.

Raphraph

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
This isn't for a business, but for a small community, where I want some users to have their own bots, but I don't want them messing with other people's bots.
Yeah, but this isn't "private" it's opened to a community :D The bot has been designed to have some admins and a little amount of users which can access the bot. That's all. So the normal TS users can just listen to the music set by the admins :)

teamspeakfreak

Yeah, but this isn't "private" it's opened to a community :D The bot has been designed to have some admins and a little amount of users which can access the bot. That's all. So the normal TS users can just listen to the music set by the admins :)
Still, don't you think we could get this in premium, and maybe be limited to the amount of admins we have, or the amount of bots, or both?

Xuxe

Containerholic
Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
Hey, the problem is not that we would not want to!
The problem comes from technical point of view, the Hoster version is fully structured differently than the Premium / Normal version.

One would have to change much to the whole get up and running.
It's worth it not require this function for the small part of the people.

//Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.