Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Bug youtube-dl issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

guinea

Hello

I just installed sinusbot 0.99 and the latest youtube-dl however when I download it takes over a minute to do it. When I check on the download page on the website it just stays at downloading then it finally downloads. Below is what it says in console and the timestamps. Could someone please tell my why this takes so long to download as another music bot in the teamspeak downloads fine with no issues. Is there a setting I need to change in yt-dl to make it faster?

2016/01/11 14:04:01 INFO JOBS-ADD [admin] youtube link OK

2016/01/11 14:05:06 INFO DOWNLOAD [admin] youtube link OK

Thanks

Xuxe

Containerholic
Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
Hello

I just installed sinusbot 0.99 and the latest youtube-dl however when I download it takes over a minute to do it. When I check on the download page on the website it just stays at downloading then it finally downloads. Below is what it says in console and the timestamps. Could someone please tell my why this takes so long to download as another music bot in the teamspeak downloads fine with no issues. Is there a setting I need to change in yt-dl to make it faster?

2016/01/11 14:04:01 INFO JOBS-ADD [admin] youtube link OK

2016/01/11 14:05:06 INFO DOWNLOAD [admin] youtube link OK

Thanks

Heyho, give us some Infos about your Network. Which connection Speed?
And what you mean with another music bot, you mean a second Instance or complete other Software?

I think its not a problem with the bot self rather with youtube-dl or your network.

guinea

Heyho, give us some Infos about your Network. Which connection Speed?
And what you mean with another music bot, you mean a second Instance or complete other Software?

I think its not a problem with the bot self rather with youtube-dl or your network.
I believe the speed varies from about 300-500megabits/s and the other music bot is being hosted by another server. Sometimes the download is faster than other times so it might be due to the network but I am unsure

Status
Not open for further replies.