Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

youtube-dl take 100%cpu load

flynns82

Hello,
I had this problem for years but since usually after updating the bot and youtube-dl and restarting everything, it always came back to work, I never asked for help.
Today I am here to understand how to solve definitively this problem. the bot is controlled by a few people and I know they are not going to spam songs. it happens however that sometimes when you try to put a song the error appears on the site:
Code:
Error
Could not playback the selected file / stream.
After a few minutes if i try to restart the same song, works. but sometimes it happens that along with this error, I find on the server one or more python processes of youtube-dl that are going to saturate the cpu and therefore I am forced to kill these processes and the bot.
index.jpg
I would like to specify that during these years I have migrated twice to different hosters and the problem has always occurred.
as soon as the error appeared today, I manually updated youtube-dl and the bot and restarted, but the problem remained, so I decided to try to do the update from the script (thinking that maybe I had something wrong). but the problem continues to persist. as soon as I start a track, that message appears and that process is created that goes to occupy 100% of the cpu.
what can it depend on? how do i solve?