Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Youtube-dl windows 429

Status
Not open for further replies.

Multivitamin

Tier III
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
youtube-dl ist ja an sich kein sinusbot script wie alle anderen scripts sondern wird einfach nur von sinusbot aufgerufen so wie du es von der command line via cmd machen kannst

irgendwr

no longer active, "retired" staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Ihre Externen Support Stelle
haha, sind wir jetzt Partner mit YouTube? Nice, hab ich nicht gewusst.

Wer ist zuständig für youtube-dl?
Wenn ihr es nicht als Erweiterungscript anerkennt wie viele andere. Dann muss es doch nen Entwickler oder sonst was geben. Ich meine so wie bei !come muss auch wer für !yt verantwortlich sein. Der wird sich doch hoffentlich mit Recht zu seinen Programm auskenne und ob es aktuell funktioniert und was für Firewall regeln notwendig sind.
youtube-dl ist eine eigenständige Software die an sich nichts mit dem SinusBot zu tun hat. youtube-dl ist kein SinusBot script.
Ja, es gibt Entwickler. Das ist open-source. 700+ Leute haben ihre Zeit investiert.
Das ganze hier hat absolut nichts mit firewall regeln zu tun, du scheinst echt nichts aufgenommen zu haben was hier geschrieben wurde.

Because I can only repeat I do not have the error on the web page I have it only on youtube-dl. Like youtube-dl is using a service that is blocked but not the ip.
You can repeat that all day but it doesn't make your conclusions correct.
youtube-dl accesses YouTube via Google's and YouTube's APIs and not any other service.
youtube-dl is open-source and you can see that for yourself: https://github.com/ytdl-org/youtube-dl/blob/master/youtube_dl/extractor/youtube.py
As I said before: just because it works in the browser doesn't mean anything. The error message is clear: YouTube is blocking the requests.

You are using two softwares for free:
- SinusBot
- youtube-dl

You are not giving either of these teams any money but expect them to solve a problem for you that both:
a) didn't cause
b) can do nothing about

Use another IP or give up.
If you don't want to listen to what we explained to you: Fine. Then stop wasting our time.

End of discussion, this is leading nowhere.
// Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.