• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

TeamSpeak&Discord

Soviet456

Hello today i dowloand SinusBot everything was good but when i tried to setup the bot everytime i writes get Discord token but i down want Discord but TeamSpeak and i dont see any setting where i can change it can somebody please help where i can change it to ts3 please ?

DrWarpMan

Contributor
Insider
Why "ofc" -_- I have it on Linux. Since I have never seen the and used Windows version and never tried to connect the bot to Discord, I do not know if I can help you, but this is only one thing that I found xD

DrWarpMan

Contributor
Insider
That is really weird I just installed it and there it is normally like I posted my screenshot.
Show me config.ini and tell me your version of Sinusbot.

irgendwr

no longer active, "retired" staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
I mean, who would uncheck it?
When there is no valid TS Client found it can't be checked obviously. But users can't seem to read the warning dialog that appears in that case.

Multivitamin

Tier III
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
did you do step 1 aswell? and were you able to check "teamspeak support"? maybe you just give us more informations about what you did so we do not need to ask for everything