• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Playlist File Location

• Thread starter Deleted member 72227
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 72227

Hello,

where can I find the file with the playlists (so wich playlists contains wich songs etc) because I want to reinstall my root server but I don't want to add every song in the correct order to the playlist again. So is there any file wich contains this so I can just copy that on the new server?

Caudex

Insider
Insider
As far as I know there is no option to export a specific playlist or to get the link of a playlist. Maybe you would find that link in the logs or you have to try to find the playlist on youtube via the search function (just insert the first 3-7 songs and add "playlist").

You could export all data like I described above. That would also export your playlist but you can't retrieve that YouTube link.

D

Deleted member 72227

As far as I know there is no option to export a specific playlist or to get the link of a playlist. Maybe you would find that link in the logs or you have to try to find the playlist on youtube via the search function (just insert the first 3-7 songs and add "playlist").

You could export all data like I described above. That would also export your playlist but you can't retrieve that YouTube link.

I uploaded downloaded all songs to my pc and uploaded it to the bot then, I didn't use YouTube-DL

defcondj

Well i just open Database file and i found all columns with playlist links :)

(..)/sinusbot/data/db
i had filename nammed bc4ca638-2b37-4caa-9d7a-0dfa9abf58f8

open it with any database program and search for'playlist'Bez tytułu.png